In order to remain a member in good standing, you must commit a minimum of 20 hours per month to the department.
- Once you are authorized to "ride" (be on an ambulance or fire truck for responses), it is expected that you will commit 20 hours per month to training and operations.
- This will vary depending on what certifications you are pursuing. Training usually occurs on nights and weekends.
- Members are expected to work their assigned bingo shifts. This will be 5 to 10 hours per month.
- There are two meetings per month for members to attend.
- Membership Meeting: approximately 2 hours long, including a training drill
- Training Drill: varies in length, depending on topic
For more information on membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.