Each year, Dunn Loring Volunteer Fire & Rescue Department creates a list of the greatest needs of the department.
- We are in the final stages of contracting the work required to complete two new kitchens in the fire house. This costs approximately $100,000 total. Any partial donation is welcome.
Utility (Pick-up Truck):
- This vehicle is used to transport members & gear to various locations. During snow storms and other inclement weather, the Utility responds to calls for assistance. The Utility has better access to homes, parking structures, and other locations than the larger pieces of apparatus, like the engine and medic unit.
- The Utility will cost approximately $60,000.
Every Dollar helps!
- In-kind donations are always welcome.
- Significant sponsors will be acknowledged on the website.